Jan 26, 2021
“What if the whole world shifted from the undisciplined pursuit
of more to the disciplined pursuit of less… only better?” - Greg
- Recorded March 24, 2020
- Essentialism helps us develop life skills.
- It adapts to life’s seasons.
- We have the ability to build great relationships by asking
important questions like What are your boundaries? of the people
- Understanding what is essential to those around you will ease
- It is important to keep what is essential to us in mind right
- Living in the moment is essential in a crisis and mitigates
- Saying “no” creates boundaries, enhances time management, and
keeps us thinking clearly.
- Knowing what is essential to us allows us to manage more
smoothly in a crisis and gives us a sense of control.
- Deciphering whether something builds us up or tears us down
will show us which actions to take.
- Identify the things that give you calm and peace and allow
yourself to do them.
- We recorded an earlier episode on Essentialism: Episode 88