Becky and Diana discuss the voices we carry with us and provide ideas to make sure they are the best ones for us.
- We get to choose whose voice we listen to.
- Sometimes we can decide to just take a nugget of wisdom from one of the voices.
- We also accumulate voices when we read
- Where we are in life is a great barometer for choosing whose voice we decide to listen to.
- Words like “The One,” “The Best,” and “The Only” are clues that the voice speaking to us may not really be for us, and that’s okay.
- Often when we take on the wrong voices, we start feeling wrong.
- Our role models are excellent sources for finding good voices to listen to.
- Taking in every voice you hear can become an overwhelming burden.
- Replace the negative voices with positive ones.